Our client is an ambitious, international business in the healthcare industry.
They are currently looking to appoint a Regional FP&A Manager to lead the budgeting, forecasting, planning and consolidation process in the EMEA region and actively support the CFO in the strategic projects.
Regional FP&A Manager, Basel, Swizterland
The Regional FP&A Manager role is based near Basel and will report to the CFO EMEA.
The responsibilities of the FP&A Manager include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for the EMEA cluster
- Coordinate and manage monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation of management reports
- Work closely with the shared services centre teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of financial and management reports
- Ensure SOX compliance
- Overlook the submission of corporate tax package
- Acting as a processes owner for planning, bugeting and forecasting cycles, including strategic planning
- Coordinate and lead the financial teams across EMEA to achieve the highest level of accuracy and quality of management reports
- Development of business cases
- Provide the business leadership team with financial analysis and partnering with operations to support decision making
- Creation and delivery of financial presentations to the top management
- Play an important part in the key projects in the EMEA region, including restructuring and deployment of SAP
- Provide financial input into the investment projects
- Educational background in finance, accounting or similar discipline
- Professional qualification in finance
- 10+ years of progressive career in finance gained in international organisation
- Proven experience in managing the consolidation process
- Ability to work in a past face environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP and HFM
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German or French will be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this Regional FP&A Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Izabela.email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.