Our client is a manufacturer of consumer products, with a strong brand name and international presence. They are currently looking to appoint a Production Controller to work in a manufacturing site, alongside the Plant Controller and Partner with the Operations team. The role is located in the Basel area.
Production Controller, Basel, Switzerland
The responsibilities of the Production Controller will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support the production controlling activities
- Implementation of the monthly closing (income statement, contribution margin calculation, variance analysis, reporting)
- Control of product and offer calculations
- Ensuring correct calculation bases/processes
- Participation in financial planning and budgeting
- Finance Business Partner for all departments in day-to-day business and projects
- Implementation of ad hoc analysis and business advice
- Responsibility for investment controlling
- Participation in the cross-divisional projects
- University degree in business administration with a major in accounting and controlling, or commercial training with further training in the controlling department
- 3-5 years of controlling experience in production companies
- Very good SAP (FI/CO/COPA)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Open minded
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
Our client offers a very open, entrepreneurial work culture, as well excellent career development prospects within the group.
If you are interested in applying for this Production Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.