We are currently searching for a German speaking Packaging Buyer to join our client’s team in Aarau, Switzerland. Operating within the consumer goods sector you will be responsible for both Primary and Secondary packaging buying activity, with a primary focus on supporting the Category Manager in their operational and strategic approach to the overall business objectives. You will be comfortable operating in a fast-paced project driven environment with the ability to adapt to different challenges as and when they arise whilst maintaining focus on customer requirements and their sustainability criteria.
Packaging Buyer, Aarau, Switzerland
As Packaging Buyer you will join a growing operation that offers a genuine opportunity to progress. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of purchasing packaging and associated materials and have previously conducted negotiations and supplier search activity. We are seeking a German speaker who will also hold the remit to contribute to the optimisation of projects and supplier relationships.
We are looking for a high calibre Packaging Buyer with the following skill sets:
· Circa 2+ years working experience in a technical procurement environment
· Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to engage and interact with the wider business units
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), plus a strong knowledge of SAP R/3, SD/MM would be an advantage
· Fluency in English and German is required
· Ability to travel on ad hoc basis to production facilities in Europe
If you are interested in applying for this Packaging Buyer role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Neil in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.