A global market leading manufacturing business are looking for a HR Business Partner to support their sales & marketing population in Switzerland.
HR Business Partner, Aargau, Switzerland
Our client has a good reputation as an employer and low turnover in their team therefore this is a rare opportunity to join their HR team based in canton of Aargau.
Reporting to the Country Head of HR, you will support a population of c200 people. Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for all operational HR matters and support and guideline managers in all HR processes
- Talent acquisition and managing supporting recruitment of new hires for the sales and marketing populations
- Provide coaching and mentoring to all leaders in various change processes/new initiatives
- Manage employee relations issues, answer queries, sickness & absence
- Support employee engagement initiatives to ensure ongoing improvements
- Manage their internal “education academy” and talent development
- Maintains accurate employee information on their HCM (Workday) and preparation of job references
- Support on HR projects internationally where appropriate
- Previous experience as a HR Business Partner/Manager is essential
- Strong knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Must be business fluent in English, German and French languages
- Flexibility to travel throughout Switzerland occasionally (10%) and must hold a valid driver’s licence. Pool cars can be provided or if you have and wish to use your own vehicle, travel expenses will be paid.
- Formal training within HR or business-related field
If you match the requirements, please apply so we can assess your suitability further.
If you are interested in applying for this HR Business Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Leon Morley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.