We’re looking for an IT Solutions Architect for SAP Finance and Controlling Systems on behalf of our client, a mid-size FMCG company with a culture that cultivates change and innovation to drive it forward. They have an excellent track record of attracting and retaining top talent, which is related to their ethos of giving people responsibility, promoting independent working and allowing people to learn/develop through their own initiatives.
IT Solutions Architect for SAP Finance and Controlling Systems, Barcelona, Spain
They are currently looking to hire an IT Solutions Architect for SAP Finance and Controlling Systems, based in Barcelona. The IT Solutions Architect will be responsible for facilitating the development, design and support business-critical applications in the installed SAP ECC6.0 and related interfaces in the Finance and Controlling areas.
The responsibilities of the IT Solutions Architect will include, but will not be limited to:
- Work with the business to understand the business requirements.
- Lead the activities to design solutions, and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
- Manage SAP Configuration and Development.
- Organize, coordinate and lead any testing activities.
- Review and coordinate end-user training developed.
- Review and manage Business Process Documentation.
- Assist Key Users to manage Change Requests prioritization.
- Review Corporate Strategy and proactively develop solutions that will lead to achievement of the strategic goals.
- Manage Production Support, provide escalation, closure and review.
- Perform SAP Technical work to support SAP Implementations, new processes, enhancements, break-fixes.
- Update reporting to reflect status of Change Requests, incidents and projects.
- Manage and lead offshore resources for support and development.
- Experience executing full life cycle SAP Implementations a must (in a configuration and lead capacity)
- Actual hand-on configuration of FI-CO modules
- “New GL” configuration experience
- Development and maintenance of SAP and/or similar ERP applications
- Solid experience in Systems analysis and design, configuration
- Skills in testing and evaluation of new computer system functionality
- Interaction with users from various functional areas (e.g., sales, order processing, shipping, logistics, credit, A/R, finance, etc.)
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications
- Development of functional requirements specification, including business impact and ROI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this IT Solutions Architect for SAP Finance and Controlling Systems role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.