Our Global client, a leader in their industry, is currently looking for a Global Manager – Workforce Management Systems to join their global HR team in Madrid. The successful candidate will be responsible for building a Global CoE to manage all Work Force Management applications globally.
Global Manager – Workforce Management Systems Madrid, Spain
Reporting into the Global Director of Global Director, Rewards, Mobility, HR Systems, you will work closely with other specialists & HR and operations community members to build a Global governance model, business processes, global security administration, develop metrics, trends and forecasts related to human capital and Workforce planning and management (WFM).
We are looking for someone who strives to deliver excellence, is accountable and shows passion and integrity. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and matrix organization and get the most out of the latest HR technology.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Build and grow CoE ‘Center of Excellence’ WFM capability to support a headcount operation spread across a broad global footprint across multiple businesses within Global Operations
- Collaborate with HR & Ops leaders and other stakeholders of various levels to design comprehensive and functional strategic plans
- Build and lead a high-performing team of WFM Analysts
- Lead & grow and grow a team of Business Analysts and Workforce Solutions Specialists designed to support Operational performance as well as the compilation and distribution of related reporting
- Lead new module implementation and upgrades
- Create, maintain, and manage Workforce Management systems and processes
- Conducts workflow analyses as requested. Identify and suggests solutions for continued process improvements
- Ensure Workforce Solutions is carried out in an efficient and professional manner, mainly around change management and training requirement to bring the end users up to speed
- In collaboration with functional leaders, drive changes and implement solutions to improve operational performance
- Leads best practice sessions with core team
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement
The ideal professional will have.
- BA Degree Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related degree
- Further professional education preferred (Master of Advanced Studies)
- Strong Workforce Management experience, specific to forecasting, scheduling, or Intraday management
- Previous Experience managing Workforce Management/contact center operations support team
- Experience with multiple Workforce Management systems and theoretical knowledge of how the software works, i.e., Kronos & Workday.
- People management/coaching experience and influencing experience. A proven track record of managing teams
- Project/program management, process development, influencing and consulting experience
- Leadership experience and experience mentoring and coaching both your team and the organization
- Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint with further experience in Power BI, SQL, and Cloud computing system
- Excellent communication both verbal and written with strong English skills is essential
- Highly organized and process-oriented person
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Anna.Moizio@emearecruitment.eu or for a confidential conversation please call Anna in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.