Our Global client, a leader in their industry, is currently looking for a Global HRIS Analyst to join their global HR team in Madrid. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company through the rollout of their new HR system (Workday).
Global HRIS Analyst, Madrid, Spain
Reporting into the Global HCM, Security, Recruiting and Support Manager, this role provides business and technical support to human resources applications and technology. You will work as part of the global HRIS team and be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the Workday Security module and EIB operations, focusing on system administration and improvements, user adoption, training, and documentation.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career within a global environment, in a fast paced and matrix organization and get the most out of the latest HR technology.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing technical support and system administration to global Workday key users/SMEs
- Managing change requests and translate them into system improvements
- Perform impact analysis
- Keeping track of issues and change requests and resolving them
- Owning the EIB uploads globally
- Optimizing the EIB upload requests through a global and standard process
- Performing weekly and monthly security audits to ensure data protection and high system performance
- Optimizing the current security scheme by implementing new solutions that serve best the users’ and company’s requirements
- Creating documentation for security and EIBs
- Periodically train the regional Workday SMEs
- Providing expertise in cross functional issues or projects such as integration of M&As, reporting-security or HCM-security issues
- Recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Improving the user experience and adoption
- Contributing to the HRIS team’s change management initiatives
- Assisting the Global HR team on various project related topics
The ideal Global HRIS Analyst Professional will have;
- A University graduate with major in Human Resources, Big data, Technology or Business Administration
- Workday knowledge or working experience in EIBs, HCM, Security or integrations
- Strong Motivation and interest in learning HRIS and Analytics
- Very Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Power point)
- Strong communication skills
- Keen on exploring and exploiting system capabilities
- Capability to work in a matrix organization
- Highly motivated
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Anna.Moizio@emearecruitment.eu or for a confidential conversation please call Anna in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.