We’re looking for a Financial Systems Analyst on behalf of our client, a mid-size FMCG company with a culture that cultivates change and innovation to drive it forward. They have an excellent track record of attracting and retaining top talent, which is related to their ethos of giving people responsibility, promoting independent working and allowing people to learn/develop through their own initiatives.
Financial Systems Analyst, Barcelona, Spain
They are currently looking to hire a Financial Systems Analyst, based in Barcelona. The Financial Systems Analyst will report to the Consolidation Manager and will be a key member of the Corporate Finance and Accounting Organization, which is responsible for supporting the monthly close and outlooks, quarterly forecasts, and annual budget processes.
The responsibilities of the Financial Systems Analyst will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing support and maintenance for Oracle Cloud Financial Applications (FCCS & PBCS)
- Assist in the annual budget and re-segmentation processes
- Data copying between scenarios and environments
- In charge of FCCS and PBCS report validation and maintenance
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams with the business units to help streamline processes
- Assist in development of validation test plans, user and system procedures, and various user training materials
- Help to resolve various consolidation and intercompany issues as they arise
- Coordinate with outside consultants who provide technical support
- Build and refine system ad hoc reports as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in financial systems or financial reporting roles
- Proficiency with Hyperion Financial Management/FCCS and Essbase/PBCS
- Experience working for multi-national/multi-currency corporations
- Experience implementing financial processes and systems
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems (SAP, Oracle, etc..)
- Experience using Business Intelligence and or BusinessObjects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve issues of a complex nature
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Systems Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.