We’re looking for a regional Demand and Supply Planning Director on behalf of our client, a global manufacturing business supplying products to the FMCG industry.
Demand & Supply Planning Director, Singapore
The position will lead overall Demand and Supply Planning across South East Asia. This is a strategic leadership role, reporting into the Vice President of Supply Chain APAC, required to closely collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Production, Purchases and several senior level stakeholders in the region.
Key Responsibilities of the Demand & Supply Planning Director:
- Manage a team of 10+ members to lead Integrated Planning, including: Demand Planning, Material Planning, Production Planning and lead S&OP process with excellence across South East Asia
- Seamlessly collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Production, Purchasing, Country Leaders, Finance etc. to deliver best-in-class Planning processes and results to enable business growth
- In addition to leading the team in the daily Demand & Supply Planning process, you’ll implement advanced planning/analytical/forecast/predictive tools and summarise aggregate statistical forecasts for reporting as well as developing optimum d/s plans
- Providing leadership to a team of Planners and Analysts
- Monthly analysis and continuous improvement in all areas of Demand/Supply Planning
- Lead the planning score card, conduct monthly reviews with key stakeholders using PDCA approach to drive continuous improvement
- Educational background in Supply Chain Planning, Statistics or another relevant discipline
- Minimum 10+ years of Planning-related experience and especially leading overall Integrated Planning team & function
- Hands-on experience in S&OP Process, forecasting models, usage of data analytics & tools. The ability to leverage SAP system is a must have
- Needs to be a proactive assertive leader with the ability to drive Planning process excellence across multiple markets
- Track record of successes in driving improvements in the Planning process
- Proven people management experience
- Resistance to stress and ability to handle pressure
- Team player
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluency in English
My client offers competitive renumeration and excellent career development opportunities within the group.
If you are interested in applying for this Demand & Supply Planning Director role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Singapore office on + 65 31 58 5151
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.