EMEA Recruitment are proud to be supporting our multi-national client to lead Therapeutic Marketing strategy across Pacific Asia.
Therapeutic Head - Adult Nutrition, Singapore
Therapeutic Head - Job Role
- Develop specialty portfolio strategy and portfolio expansion plan across Pacific Asia (PA), including innovations for the assigned product line(s) or business.
- Analyse competitive, regulatory environment, consumer journey and provide Affiliate specific plans with go-to market strategy based on the Affiliate specifics
- Translate Paediatric/Adult Specialty marketing objectives into healthcare professionals and strategies and initiatives to drive commercial success, including KOL recruitment, relationship and management to build clinical and thought leadership, across Pacific Asia markets
- Develop direct-to-consumer communication, creation of specific content at PA level and adaptation of globally created materials
- Continually builds new Consumer and HCP marketing assets and capability (traditional and digital) to enable commercial execution plans
- Develop appropriate HCP/KOL engagement programs integrated with digital tools/platforms allowing for effective access and engagement in the new virtual/remote working environment to provide our nutrition offerings
- Spearheads product innovations and launches and their execution within Pacific Asia countries and works in close collaboration with affiliate and other cross functional teams
- Helps countries to execute positioning and messaging, cross-functional alignment and driving specific innovation projects
- Work with Affiliates for programs to effectively achieve commercialization, profit margin and business plan objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Head:
- Develop and provide strategic planning to the development of specialty/therapeutic lines at Asia – Pacific level brand. Direct the analysis of the business; oversee the identification of key segment business drivers, priorities and growth opportunities
- Drive product positioning and competitive selling strategies, specialty brand architecture as well as provide leadership in training of Affiliates and experience sharing
- Identify future research needs to aid in plan/long-range portfolio plan development and expansion
- Create strategies to drive recommendations and endorsement of our Specialty/Therapeutic brands across Pacific Asia countries in hospital, outpatient, long-term care
- Create relevant programs, tools and initiatives to execute behind the key strategies
- Ensure that, at the Affiliate level, the sales force can effectively translate this into sales aids and tools used to influence HCPs
- Lead the DTC and HCP strategy for KOL engagement e.g., conferences, ad boards, etc.
- Develop executional tactics for specific affiliate strategies
- Develop Consumer and HCP insights behind key brands
- Leads marketing operations and ensures effective utilization of resources and compliance with all Abbott policies and procedures
- Leads division capability building and marketing training for Affiliates
Experience and technical skills:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible product marketing in Specialty/Therapeutic nutrition marketing or healthcare
- Strong on Brand Management Fundamentals and Demonstrate Effective Leadership competencies
- Preferably training and experience in Digital Marketing
- Ability to work in a global matrixed environment and engage different stakeholders
- Experience in HCP/Specialty/OTC healthcare marketing
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for OTC healthcare categories
- Well versed in economic indicators that influence the category and whether/how to influence them
- Willingness to travel (up to 30-50%)
- Experience in sales is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this Therapeutic Head - Adult Nutrition role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Singapore office on + 65 31 58 5151
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.