Our client, a global and iconic brand, are looking to hire their next Treasury team member in Singapore, a regional FX Manager, due to an internal promotion and company growth.
Foreign Exchange Manager – Singapore
As a Manager within Global Foreign Exchange (FX) Risk Management, you will be a leader in the company’s Global Treasury group and collaborate with the Corporate Finance teams.
You will partner cross-functionally with Global Sourcing & Manufacturing, Global Cash and Banking, Corporate Finance, Controlling, Tax and Legal to successfully execute deliverables.
Your responsibilities as Foreign Exchange Manager:
- You’ll be a key player in managing the FX execution for the entities in the region, as well as the US and Europe.
- Support the hedging strategy program and present to the global team, as well as elevate functional capabilities to pace with market shifts in products and technology, countries’ regulations, macroeconomics and political environment.
- Collaborate closely with regional and global Accounting, as well as Treasury teams to understand the monthly impact of FX on profitability.
- Provide thought leadership and technological awareness by contributing transformational initiatives for the function to evolve the FX Risk Management infrastructure.
- Be a key player in the design, development and implementation of a new ERP.
- Collaborate with key partners, including Global Cash & Banking, Controlling, Legal and Tax to drive initiatives.
- Build and maintain banking relationships, delivering value to key business units and partners, identify and implement efficient banking structures for FX solutions.
- Partner and inspire an international team. Promote a trusting and transparent working environment, while supporting strategic imperatives and initiatives of other functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other business-related field; MBA degree preferred. Advanced level certifications, such as ACCA, ACT, CIMA, CFA, CPA, or CTP are desirable
- 7+ years of experience in Corporate Treasury and Foreign Exchange experience, at a large, publicly traded, multi-national company
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets, products and instruments, with a passion for capital markets and macroeconomics: solid background in foreign exchange markets
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities. Comfortable working in ambiguous and quickly changing business environments, with significant experience directing the resolution of complex business issues
- Strong skills with creative mediums, such as PowerPoint, and comfortable building and interpreting models in Excel
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles (US GAAP) for foreign currency exposures and hedges
- Positive team member, with a desire to learn and improve through collaboration and innovation
- Ability to work both independently and with a global/cross-functional team to execute deliverables
- Prior experience working with Bloomberg, SAP S4/Hana is plus
If you are interested in applying for this Foreign Exchange Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Iza in our Singapore office on + 65 31 58 5151
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.