On behalf of our global pharma client, we are sourcing an experienced FP&A expert to lead the Shared Service Centre across Financial Partnering, Continuous Improvement, and Reporting and Planning.
FP&A Lead SEA, Singapore
Based in Singapore, you will be an experienced manager and business partner, carrying a growth mindset, operating across South East Asia.
Key Responsibilities of the FP&A Lead:
- The FP&A Lead will act as commercial business partner to the Finance Director, CFO, and various heads of department
- Responsible for all budgeting, forecasting, and both short and long-term planning activities, identifying regional opportunities
- Deliver consolidated Financial Planning & Forecasting analytics work products
- Deliver balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Lead and coordinate the Financial Planning calendar, as well as liaising with BUF and Regional Office on operational improvements
- Support sales, supply chain and R&D on all relevant financial targets
- Development of the existing forecasting and long-term planning models
- Developing and potentially creating new Financial models to be used in relation to investment appraisal, business case review, ROI analysis, etc.
- Development of the month end reporting process and all related controls
- Supporting on a range of activities and projects, including cost efficiency drives, new product roll outs, new system roll outs, etc.
- Design and lead operational improvement activities
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Master’s/MBA degree is preferred. A CPA, CMA or other Financial certifications are preferred
- Sufficient post-qualification experience gained from within a similar role
- Prior experience with SigniFi programs preferred. Experience with ERPs and FP&A technologies essential
- Advanced Excel skills with the proven ability to interrogate and develop Financial models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong influencer
If you are interested in applying for this FP&A Lead SEA role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Singapore office on + 65 31 58 5151
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.