This Senior Manager M&A and Investments role is a brilliant opportunity for candidates with a combination of strong analytical skills, a strategic mindset, and a money valuation background. Valuation and financial modelling are key responsibilities, therefore you should have a deep understanding of investment banking or equities research.
Senior Manager M&A and Investments, Singapore
The role reports into the Director of Strategy and Investments, and you will be working closely with senior stakeholders on an International level.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager M&A and Investments
- Drive qualitative and quantitative analyses, demonstrate sound judgment in developing financial models and ability to assess the reasonableness of the drivers and trends by performing extensive search on industry benchmarks and market information
- Drive robust analyses and research on market trends – including market sizing, firm positioning, financial and operational benchmarking, and broad sector
- Perform competitive intelligence to understand businesses’ positioning and opportunities in the market, then presenting such findings to management
- Utilize various valuation techniques such as DCF, comps (trading and transaction), WACC, etc., including identification of appropriate comparable companies or transactions to perform deal evaluations
- Oversees due diligence process in collaboration with appointed consultants and/or other cross functional team members
- Manage engagement with top management and other senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years’ experience, preferably with bulge-bracket investment banking or equities research background
- Investment banking, equity research or Big 4 valuation/modelling team, which demonstrates significant deal experience and a keen understanding of financial markets, preferably in the FIG sector
- Possess some regional exposure
- Advanced skills in Excel, VBA and ability to create macros would be a plus. Skills in Word and PowerPoint should be a given
- Good command of valuation techniques and able to put together a valuation model
- Proficiency and an intuitive understanding of multiple business drivers, key value creation levers and other quantitative metrics that support a full financial model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other Southeast Asian languages would be a plus
- Collaboration skills and ability to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated record of working on a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts in clear and succinct manner
- Enthusiasm and ability to respond with a sense of urgency
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager M&A and Investments role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Singapore office on + 65 31 58 5151
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.