Exclusive new role! We’re excited to be recruiting a General Secretary on behalf of our international client; a top sporting body in Europe steering their sport through continued innovation, technology and dynamic markets.
General Secretary, Remote Working, Europe
This is a newly created position and is a unique opportunity for a seasoned executive to support a driven, influential and high achieving committee.
Your role will focus on providing executive administrative support to the committee, with remote working and some international travel to attend and support at relevant events and activities.
Your duties as General Secretary will include, although will not be limited to:
- Organising meetings for multiple stakeholders across multiple locations (remote and in-person)
- Taking care of all correspondence and meeting reports
- Proposing and managing the annual budget
- Managing bank accounts and financial reporting (with auditors’ supervision)
- Liaising with Legal Offices if requested
- Maintaining archives for all correspondence and business affairs
- Will involve international travel – c.10-15 times per year
- Ad hoc administrative projects to support the committee
- At least 10 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Experience working in an international environment and working with senior executives
- Knowledge of top sports would be beneficial to understand rules & regulatory affairs
- Ideally to have motor-related experience/exposure to record and relay technical discussions
- Fluent in English
- IT skills – Advanced Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, organisation and planning skills, attention to detail, proactive approach
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
If you are interested in applying for this General Secretary role, please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.