For our client, a highly regarded manufacturing business based in central Paris, we are looking for a Group Financial Controller to report directly to the CFO.
Group Financial Controller – Paris
This company has a high level of retention and has a proven track record of promoting/transferring employees internally to further their personal and professional development.
A true business partnering role, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who thrives when working in global, multi-cultural, and multi-functional teams across varying levels of seniority.
Main tasks of the Group Financial Controller:
- Take responsibility for and ensure maintenance of group financial standards across 8 manufacturing plants globally.
- Support the local Business Controllers to achieve their professional goals.
- Oversight of statutory financial statements (French GAAP), production of consolidated financial statements (IFRS).
- Analysis of financial performance to support strategic decision-making.
- Future planning activities; budgeting, forecasting (inc. monthly reforecasting).
- Maintaining an awareness of group expansion opportunities.
- Continuous improvement projects – KPI process review, systems and process improvements.
- Ad-hoc projects, such as supporting Commercial teams with client pitches from a financial perspective.
Required for the role:
- Fluency in English, French an advantage.
- Ability to travel 20%.
- Experience of having worked within a manufacturing/production site.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise with Finance and non-Finance teams, strategic and operational levels.
- Analytical personality; attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of business acumen, commercial mindset.
- Adaptable, can-do attitude.
- Strong systems affinity (MS Office, BI tools)
If you are interested in this Group Financial Controller role, please apply below, or contact Emma Feneley: Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu / +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.