Our client is an established leading brand within the consumer goods industry, operating on an international scale seeking a Chief Information Officer to join their leadership team in Europe.. With their technical expertise and market knowledge, they drive innovation to offer cutting edge products and pride themselves on delivering high quality products and incredible value for their customers.
Chief Information Officer, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Following the centralisation their European activities, they require a strong individual to lead their IT activities and drive transformation in line with the business' wider objectives and be responsible for a major SAP implementation across Europe.
- Leading an IT function of 50 people
- Setting objectives and strategy for the IT division in relation to wider company objectives
- Develop and execute a road map to achieve strategic goals
- IT budget responsibilities
- Plan the implementation of new systems and approve IT equipment purchases
- Business partner across the company to provide guidance and direction for IT-related projects
- Oversee the technological infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and customise systems and platforms to improve the customer experience
- Advise management on costs, value and risks of IT and on future technological developments that can give the business a competitive advantage
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive ongoing process improvement initiatives to ensure best practice
Required for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Prior experience in a Chief Information Officer role
- Experience of leading a large SAP migration in an international company
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Advanced leadership and team building abilities
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Fluent in English, any other languages beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this Chief Information Officer role, please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily Andrews in the office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.