HR Information Systems Analyst
Amsterdam, Noord Holland
One of our valued clients are looking for a bright spark to join their HR team in Amsterdam. You'll be working for a Global restauranteur, within the Food & Beverage Industry who have operated successfully for the last 50 years, across more than 30 countries and with over 50,000 employees.
This role will contribute to the current daily and regular HRIS processes, improve efficiencies, provide support to end users, document processes, and work on special projects as assigned within the HRIS scope. This role will serve as the technical / analytical support specialist on the HR systems such as SAP Success Factors.
- Provide HR Tech support in relation to problem solving, systems configuration and technical faults.
- Monitor day-to-day system operation, including interfaces between SuccessFactors and other internal/external systems and vendors.
- Analyse HR data quality on a monthly basis and communicate data issues to internal teams.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems such as data transfer issues, process flaws, data discrepancies and recommend solutions or alternatives to meet business needs.
- Review release notes and running system tests.
- Ensure timely release of information relating to system upgrades.
- Ensure collaboration with the team to effectively manage and handle all tickets / issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in SuccessFactors / eTime (or Kronos) preferred.
- At least 1 year of HR systems experience.
- Good knowledge of HR operations, systems structure, functions and business processes.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- External communication skills.
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link above, or if you prefer, send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.