We are proud to be representing one of the world's leading global FMCGs who pride themselves on innovation, diversity and dreaming big.
HR Business Partner - Director, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
- As an HRBP Director for our client, you will need to use your strategic thought leadership and experience in large scale transformations, developing organisational effectiveness, and managing a team, to exceed in this role.
- Your team will consist of HR Business Partners across the EMEA region, as well as generalists.
- This role is required to have a strong strategic and tactical capability in order to achieve our client's ambitious regional growth plans.
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
- Consult with managers and provide guidance and input on all people related challenges/scenarios
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required with 8 + years of years of experience in a strategic HR role
- Demonstrated strong project management skills with multi-tasking abilities
- Strong background in creating and executing HR strategy, organizational design, employee relations, and talent management programs (onboarding, workforce planning, talent acquisition/recruitment, talent assessment, talent planning and succession, talent development and movement, and career pathing
- Proven record in management and navigation in a complex matrix organization and in building collaborative relationships with all levels of leaders and employees in both a corporate and non-corporate setting
- Experience leading a team
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Ability to recognise trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Ability to leverage a diverse workforce and create an inclusive high touch employee experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.