Interim FP&A Analyst
1 - 3 Months
Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Are you immediately available and looking for a new assignment?
EMEA Recruitment is working with a Global FMCG company based in Amsterdam, who are looking to welcome an Interim FP&A Analyst, to join the business for a period of 1-3 months, with potential for extension.
Main Responsibilities for the Interim FP&A Analyst:
- Assist with the monthly reporting process for management accounts providing key analytical input into business performance
- Monthly budget variance reports
- Supporting and coordinating weekly financial reporting
- Preparation of sales, marketing and fixed costs related accruals
- Providing key analytical input into business performance with an emphasis on product category/brand/customer profitability.
- Assisting with accurate and complete recognition of revenue and control of sales and marketing costs.
- Assist in financial planning and forecasting to the preparation of the annual operating plan/budget and monthly/quarterly latest estimates/forecasts.
- Involvement in ad-hoc analysis
Required Qualification's & Experience for the Interim FP&A Analyst:
- At least 2 years' experience in an FP&A or controlling role
- Fluent English, Dutch language skills highly desirable
- Excellent Communication and Excel skills
- Accustomed to working under pressure, with strict deadlines
- Must hold a valid work permit for the Netherlands
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Financial Analyst role and would like to learn more about the opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sarah-Louise Wykes for a confidential conversation via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.