Rewards Manager - HR
Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Our client are global, with an interesting and complex business model, covering retail, real estate and an investment arm. The group employs more than 60,000 people across its business operations in Europe, the Americas and Asia. You will be a pivotal part of the rewards and Compensation & Benefits team within HR.
Reports to - Global Head of Reward & Executive Compensation
- Supports both cyclical and project-based Reward activities
- Provides analytical support and intelligence for: both cyclical and ad-hoc Management Information (â€œMIâ€); and the development of appropriate analytical tools/solutions to support decision making
- Significant involvement in the cost and impact modelling and budgeting of the annual pay cycle, both in terms of base salary and STI awards across the Group and for the Executive population
- Define MI requirements for reward activities, including salary surveys, pay modelling and other reward projects.
- Analyse survey and other internal and external trend data to assess market competitiveness and internal equity
- Strategically Identify ways in which Reward can use data to assist in business decisions
- Present Compensation & Benefits, and annual performance review cycles on a global level
- Proven track record of working with key stakeholders and presenting statistical information on Reward analysis in order to drive business performance.
- Providing guidance to HR and management on various HR issues with a focus on compensation, benefits and performance management.
- Experience managing or at least coaching and mentoring in a Rewards environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance, Data Analysis or a similar analytical course
- Experience with SAP and/or PeopleSoft
- Carried out annual performance review cycles on a global level
- Provided advice to HR colleagues and sparring with senior management to achieve their business objectives, while leading Rewards policy and design.
- Have a broad and expert knowledge of compensation & benefits for an International firm
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link above, or if you prefer, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.