Senior Business Analyst
Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Our client is a global business headquartered in Amsterdam, with presence in 14 countries and over 80,000 employees globally. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their Group Business Analytics Team.
Reporting to the Deputy CFO, the jobholder will be liaising with various senior stakeholders across the business and provide them with analyses, forecasts and data, necessary to decision making process. The person needs to be an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills, ready for frequent business travels (around 20%).
- Running forecasts, budget controls and financial analysis or regular basis in order to support the decision making, planning and management process;
- Being involved in long-term planning and scenario analysis;
- Liaising with senior management across the business and external stakeholders.
- Providing the decision makers with necessary information in high quality and within the deadlines.
- Setting up new analytics tools, suitable policies and new business reports as well as new leading the continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring all the figures are in line with Group's official financial plans;
- Delivering ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Degree - financial qualification will be a plus.
- Min. 7 years of experience in FP&A
- Proven experience in analysing financial and non-financial information;
- Proven exposure to senior stakeholders management across all levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet established deadlines.
- Pro-active approach and strong delivery focus.
- Excellent written skills in order to communicate in clear and concise terms.
- Fluent English & Russian language skills.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Business Analyst role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.