EMEA Recruitment is partnering with our global Manufacturing client, to assist their search for an accomplished FP&A Manager. Here you will manage a team of two, while working with the Senior Management, supporting specific Business Units.
FP&A Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The successful candidate will ideally be CMA qualified, and you will be responsible for Commercial Europe reporting activities. This includes month end close, forecasting, budget, sales reporting and risk.
The main responsibilities for the FP&A Manager will include:
- Interact with Corporate Office, Divisional and Country Finance leads on Flash, Actuals, Budgets, Forecasts and other financial reporting matters (such as Sales Reporting, Risk and Opportunities)
- Coordinate the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process
- Coordinate the quarterly projection process and monthly updates
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the European figures
- Provide European management with reporting and analysis on European Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Play an active role in improving processes and system flow, and assist in leading process improvement projects relating to Finance Europe
- Focus on report automation and standardization
- Develop higher FP&A capability within the local Finance teams
- Bachelor’s degree qualified in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 2 years’ management experience, with a minimum of 8 years’ professional experience
- Qualified accountant RA, CIMA etc. preferred
- A minimum 5 years of FP&A experience gained in a multi-national industrial group
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Business fluent English skills mandatory
- Can-do attitude
- Work passionately to deliver on commitments
If you are interested in applying for this FP&A Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.