Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Our client is an expanding international energy business. They are currently looking to appoint a hands-on Financial Controller to join their Finance Team in the office in Eindhoven. The jobholder will take care of the financial health of the organisation managing the day-to-day operations from a financial perspective. The role is a perfect opportunity for a Big4 Auditor who would like to step into the industry.
The company is a dynamically growing organisation with constant change taking place, where you can develop professional knowledge in finance working alongside experienced professionals as well as having the excellent opportunities to grow further within the organisation.
The responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the financial operations in Netherlands.
- Coordinating the preparation of the regulatory reporting.
- Supervising the preparation and consolidation of the financial statements.
- Ensuring TAX compliance (VAT, CIT, Payroll).
- Identifying the opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Managing a small team of accountants.
- Overseeing work of the external accounting providers.
- Ensuring a quality control over the financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Communicating directly with the local Tax and Finance Authorities.
- Preparing the ad-hoc analyses for the senior stakeholders.
- Managing an external audit.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in finance or accounting and a financial qualification (or part-qualified).
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in international finance.
- Strong accounting skills, including exposure to IFRS accounting .
- Experience in working at fast-paced organisation and solid change management exposure.
- Fluent English, Dutch will be a plus.
- Hands-on approach and â€œcan doâ€ attitude.
- Strong personality, with great communication skills - exposure to senior stakeholders management.
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Controller role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Diana Kruczkowska in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.