HR Business Partner - Talent development
Leiden, Zuid Holland
We are proud to be supporting our valued client, who work behind the scenes at nearly 3 million customer locations throughout the world, reducing their environmental impact. A global leader in energy technologies, our Client needs a professional to serve their internal customers as a Human Resources Business Partner EMEA near Leiden.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing sound counsel and guidance in all areas of the Human Resource practice especially with Talent Development and Labour Communications. As the trusted advisor assigned to mid-level managers in the Corporate teams, you will partner and proactively work alongside the managers and employees to foster a high performing organisation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- To liaise with payroll and benefits on any outstanding issues and documentation requirements
- Coordination and compile immigration documentation
- To perform coach managers in all performance management activities to meet set business objectives and targets and talent development
- Administration of people policies, programs and processes that support the efficient and effective administration and delivery of services in Europe.
- Providing support, guidance and counsel in all areas including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, disciplinary process, retention, compensation & benefits
- Resolving employee concerns, conflicts in a timely manner
- Handling all elements of terminations, investigations, ethics complaints, for assigned managers
- Collaborating with HRBP team members and SME's to identify and resolve process flow efficiency
- Supporting the implementation of change initiatives and programs: M&A, Cultural change etc
Here is what you bring:
- A bachelor's degree in HR Management or a related area.
- PHR or SPHR preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a human resource generalist.
- Performance coaching experience required to support the development of new and hi potential managers
- Experience in employee issues, talent management and working from a total rewards approach.
- Experience with a HRIS system i.e. Oracle HR and enjoys process automation.
- Proven track of support in change management programs
- Must have strong English writing and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated high initiative and high drive for achieving results.
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.