The Hague, Zuid Holland
3-6 Months, with potential for extension
Are you immediately available and looking for a new assignment?
EMEA Recruitment is working with a Global FMCG company with a strong retail presence, who are looking to welcome an initial Interim Controller, to join the business for an initial 3-6 months with the potential of staying with the business long term.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated self-starter.
Main Responsibilities for the Interim Controller:
- Development, maintenance and preparation of management reports
- Responsible for finalising the statutory reporting and compliance of finance
- Quarterly consolidation reporting and ensuring intercompany balances are reconciled
- Managing the monthly cash flows summary and the quarterly reports
- Preparing the accountants check, and maintaining bank accounts
- Sharing of financial and management information and reporting with senior stakeholders
- Assist with the monthly reporting process for management accounts providing key analytical input into business performance
- Preparing and reviewing project cash flows, from financial information received from entities (ensuring accuracy)
- Prepare cash flow statements
- Reviewing expenditure
- Ensuring the design / improvement and management of processes / systems and internal control measures
- Communicate with people within the organization on your own initiative
- Involvement in ad-hoc analysis and decision support i.e annual business plans
- Reporting to senior stakeholders of the organisation, providing recommendations on entities
Required Qualification's & Experience for the Interim Controller position:
- At least 5+ years' experience in finance and accounting
- Fluent Dutch and English, language skills highly desirable
- Excellent Communication and Excel skills
- Previous exposure to Dutch GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
- Accustomed to working under pressure, with strict deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Controller role and would like to learn more about the opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sarah-Louise Wykes for a confidential conversation via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on + 31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.