EMEA Recruitment are partnering exclusively with a global engineering business to identify an accomplished Financial Analyst to join their growing team. The role will report directly to the Business Unit Finance Director and will involve a strong focus on stakeholder management.
Financial Analyst, Utrecht, Netherlands
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for analysis and trends, where you will be responsible for the completion of the quarterly forecast and annual budget process for Western Europe. You will liaise with the Country Head of Sales in order to develop the forecast and underling sales plans for submission to both division and group Finance. The ideal candidate will also have a proven experience in working for a matrix engineering organisation.
Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Support the European Sales Controller in analysis of the monthly results for the region
- Work closely with the local Heads of Sales to develop robust and deliverable forecasts and plans in line with overall divisional targets
- Ensure forecast is underpinned by supporting data (e.g. wholesale sell out data, CRM project pipeline, strategic initiatives and market data)
- Complete the forecast submission into the Cognos consolidation system with the assistance of the local Finance managers
- Drive implementation and adoption of the integrated gross margin forecast model to improve on overall accuracy and consistency
- Support local Finance teams to analyse their variances versus forecast and budget
- Liaise with value pricing champions and value pricing lead to develop regional plan to maximise price achievement
- Provide analysis of customer rebates and discount structures
- Provide details of end-to-end customer and product profitability
- Look to improve and simplify the forecast data, and develop model to feed in existing data sources
- Develop higher FP&A capability within the local Finance teams
- Qualified accountant RA, CIMA etc. preferred
- A minimum 5 years of FP&A experience gained in a multi-national industrial group
- Cognos and JDE experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, at ease with variance analysis concepts
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Business fluent English skills mandatory
- Can-do attitude
- Work passionately to deliver on commitments
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Elliott Sayers in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.