Our client is a US owned, listed manufacturing group, operating across four continents. This truly international company currently has an opportunity available for an experienced individual to join their organisation, acting as Operating Officer for the Dutch holding companies, responsible for the Administration in compliance with Dutch legal practice.
Director – Corporate Finance & Administration (Part-time), Amersfoort, Netherlands
This role has key responsibilities and the opportunity to work autonomously, as well as part of the wider company community, suited to a finance, tax and/or legal background. The company is looking for an individual to work 3 days per week, with some home working possible and flexibility to meet business demands when required.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage all procedures for day-to-day financial operation of the companies, such as secretarial issues, bookkeeping, cash flow, banking and statutory reporting.
- Establish good working relationships with external parties, including tax advisors, accountants and banks, also the internal Tax and Legal functions and key finance stakeholders of international subsidiaries.
- Provide professional support during key projects such as reorganisations, acquisitions or divestments – ensuring that all requirements are in place, required under the Dutch holding structure.
- Assure that the companies are administered, to ensure compliance with all Dutch statutory, legal, fiscal and commercial requirements.
- Assure that the substance guidelines of the Dutch fiscal authorities are understood, maintained and complied with.
- Represent at board meetings alongside the Director for Global Tax & Transfer Pricing
Required skills & experience:
- 10+ years’ relevant business experience, preferably including experience in administrating Dutch companies.
- Degree and/or a professional qualification in a tax, accounting or legal specialism
- Good communication skills and confidence in liaising with internal stakeholders and external partners, questioning/challenging when necessary
- Attention to detail coupled with good organisation
- Working knowledge Microsoft including Excel, Word and Powerpoint as a minimum.
- Willingness for limited travel in the Netherlands and occasional international travel (e.g. twice per year)
- Fluency in Dutch and English language, including ability to read documentation in both
If you are interested in applying for this Director – Corporate Finance & Administration (Part-time) role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Elliott Sayers in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.