Our client is an international retail business and a market leader in their field.
They are currently looking to appoint a Business Controller to lead the global IT function.
IT Business Controller, Rotterdam, Netherlands
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Act as a finance business partner to the IT Director
- Oversee the IT functional planning process and be a point of contact for the local, regional and global stakeholders
- Review and assess financial impact of business decisions in IT area
- Define and overlook controllership and reporting processes
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of required information
- Managed the financial aspects of IT projects, defining the budgets, plans and the KPIs
- Developing reports that track project process and analyze effectiveness
- Challenge and drive business decision making by providing a fact-based view on the issues;
- Further standardization of the finance processes
- Development of process driven efficiency gains with global IT
- University degree in Finance of similar discipline
- 10 + years of experience in business controlling, ideally in IT area
- Strong experience in financial planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Experience in setting and managing KPIs
- Excellent communication skills all levels of the organisation
- Strong business acumen
- Confidence to challenge and influence stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to build trustful relationships across functions and countries;
- Proven and self-directed decision making and problem solving;
- Team spirit, change management and constructive facilitation skills.
- Influencing without authority – proven ability to partner with cross-divisional and functional colleagues
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to travel up to 20%
If you are interested in applying for this IT Business Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.