Join our client, a multi-national corporation which embraces sustainability and innovation, as a key contributor to the business in the role of Risk & Control Analyst.
Utilising your experience in technical accounting and/or financial control, your input will ensure the implementation of a robust internal control system.
Risk & Control Analyst (Dutch Speaking), Rotterdam, Netherlands
Working within a dynamic and professional projects team, your role will document financial processes and meet requirements for J-SOX. You will enjoy the opportunity to work with a team of internal and external professionals, as a pivotal driver for the internal control framework required for efficient external reporting.
You can also enjoy splitting your time between home and office longer-term!
Responsibilities of the Risk & Control Analyst:
- Drive creation of the ICF (Internal Control Framework) required for reliable external reporting
- Work as part of the J-SOX project team to support various departments in developing and understanding financial processes, including, for example, description of processes, flow charts, and risk and controls for each process
- Liaising with various departments across the business and Finance, to develop and document controls for these processes, including J-SOX management testing
- Analysis and development of end-to-end processes in line with J-SOX requirements
- Strive for efficient processes and automated controls - training and mentoring colleagues to encourage clear processes and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally a professional Finance qualification (such as CPA, RA, CA, ACCA or similar)
- Experience of SOX or J-SOX coupled with up-to-date knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes
- Proven experience in describing financial reporting flows and SOX requirements, and an understanding of how to deal with risks
- Strong communication skills to translate financial information and requirements to be understandable to the internal business community
- Dutch and English language skills are BOTH essential
- Proactive, energetic and detailed approach
If you are interested in applying for the Risk & Control Analyst opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.