Our client is proud to be a global leader in their field, located in the Rotterdam area, with a focus on quality and sustainability. As part of the ongoing development of the business and its departments, they currently have an opportunity available for an IT Controller.
IT Controller, Rotterdam, Netherlands
In the role of IT Controller, you will be a key point of contact with IT Management, PMO and the Financial Control department, to implement and manage accounting and control of the IT department and particular projects. You will oversee all financial transactions and risks associated with IT projects, and carry out extensive analysis for each one.
IT Controller Responsibilities:
- Financial control for IT projects: reviewing budgets and monitoring actuals vs budget. Sharing reports with management
- Control of IT related overheads: setting up the annual budget and monitoring actuals vs budget for IT overheads and report this to the accounting department
- Calculating the annual IT recharges, and monitoring the incoming IT recharges and report on budget vs actuals
- Responsible for the invoice approval process for I: implementing and monitoring key controls in the approval process, allocating invoices to the correct cost centres, cost codes and projects. Follow up on all invoice-related questions
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years’ experience in controlling – preferably as Financial Controller or Project Controller
- Understanding of and/or interest in IT
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) is essential, as is a high level of experience with Excel
- Confident communicator with good team player ability, within an international and diverse company environment
- English language is essential, Dutch language would also be preferable
If you are interested in applying for this IT Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential conversation, please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.