Our client, a global FMCG company based in Rotterdam, currently has a dynamic opportunity available for an experienced Business Controller to join their European HQ. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial experience and skilled in business partnering with Sales and Marketing teams.
Business Controller, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate join a very international team in a thriving and expanding business. There will be the opportunity to grow and develop in this finance organisation due to the business’s continued growth plans.
- Business partnering with the sales and marketing team to support commercial activities.
- Establishing financial planning and analysis processes to support the business with decision making.
- Support the sales and commercial teams by providing analysis of revenue data, pricing and market trends
- Preparing business cases to support in new investment and movement into new markets.
- Liaising with leadership across multiple functions on key projects and growth opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis where required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Masters beneficial) in Accounting/Finance
- Additional professional finance qualification is preferred
- Strong ERP system experience (SAP/Oracle) with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English any additional European languages is a plus
- A proactive and adaptable approach to your work
- A keen eye for detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
If you are interested in applying for the Business Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to Jenny.Callum@emearecruitment.eu or for a confidential conversation, please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.