Our client is a highly successful global manufacturing business based in Rotterdam. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Finance Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain international exposure within a team that is keen to develop and nurture talent.
Sales Finance Analyst, Rotterdam, Netherlands
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated self-starter to ensure that the financial goals of the company are achieved through analysis of sales. The Sales Finance Analyst plays a key role in making sure processes, systems and routines are 100% available & accurate.
Sales Finance Analyst – responsibilities include:
- Understand market goals and strategies, as well as financial policies to support the Frontline to achieve targets
- Build reporting and create strategic insights into where Sales can grow the business
- Business Partner with Sales and the Sales Finance Manager to keep track of sales targets and budgets
- Partner with Sales to remain SOX compliant, ensuring full compliance with U.S. GAAP
- Own 100% availability and accuracy of the suite of standard reports that serve 80% of the reporting needs
- Training groups on how to use digital tools and reporting
- Complete ad hoc analytical projects as required
Sales Finance Analyst – requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Business Analyst/Sales Analyst (1-5 years) in a multi-national/private equity owned company
- Extensive MS Excel skills
- Previous experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and advanced reporting systems (e.g. PowerBI)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive change
- Solid Finance background – P&L and basics on balance sheet
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Finance Analyst role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Natalie Harrison in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.