Our client is a fast paced multinational business in the Leisure sector, with ambitious growth plans and an excellent reputation across the globe. They’re searching for a Financial accountant to join their International Finance team, to predominantly focus on the French and Belgian entities.
Financial Accountant, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, we are looking for an Accountant at the beginning of their career who would like to invest in this opportunity for the long term.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include:
- Responsible within the Financial Accounting team for the financial administration of our entities
- Support both the Financial Accounting team and the Financial Controlling team in preparing the month end closing and preparation of the financial statements
- On time reconciliations, monthly and yearly reporting
- Provide all information and assistance to our external partners for the annual close. For example, countries such as France and Belgium
- Several other financial activities such as processing bank transactions and sales invoices
- Support with different ad-hoc analysis
- A Bachelors degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Experienced in using ERP systems and a strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of Dutch would be ideal
If you would like to have a confidential discussionabout this Financial Accountant role please contact Polly.email@example.com or reach her at +31 20 808 1102.
Please note, we can only consider candidates already located in the Netherlands at this time.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.