Our client is one of the world's leading Manufacturing businesses, producing apparatus all over the world. The company offers a diverse array of innovative technologies, products and services to improve the day-to-day lives of people all over the globe.
Finance Manager, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
This internationally-renowned business is currently looking for a Finance Manager, covering the Benelux and Nordic regions, to join their team located in Rotterdam. Here there is as strong focus on improving processes and procedures, whilst working for an International business.
The Finance Manager will report to the Director International Controller. The Finance Manager will provide financial management and control, monthly reporting and forecasting, while providing commercial support to stakeholders. This role will have two direct reports.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Ensure that all the subsidiary’s statutory and management reporting obligations are met on a timely basis as per the established deadlines (income tax, social taxes, VAT declarations
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis, including preparation of annual budgets, and quarterly forecasts, tracking results versus plan, providing commentary on variances, and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Responsible for all aspects of Credit Control: cash collection,
- Ensure that adequate financial management and processes/controls are in place and are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley requirements and internal and external Compliance regulations.
- Monitoring of cash and cash requirements, weekly cash positions and forecasting, ensure all payments (3rd parties and inter-company) are made accurately and within the appropriate timescale;
- Support the local management team in such a way that they can make business decisions based on financial facts in the most effective way
Skills and experience include:
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting – RA/ACCA/CPA/CMA Qualified
- Minimum of 5 years professional Finance experience
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient experience working with ERP’s, Data warehouses and other business systems
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.