Our client is a fast paced multinational business in the Leisure sector, with ambitious growth plans and an excellent reputation across the globe. They’re searching for a Dutch speaking AP Accountant, to join their International Finance team, to predominantly focus on a specific set of suppliers in different countries.
Dutch speaking AP Accountant, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, we are looking for an ambitious AP Accountant at the beginning of their career, who would like to invest in this opportunity for the long term.
- Responsible within the Financial Accounts Payable team for the financial administration of our entities.
- You check and process the incoming invoices to the payments.?£?
- You are in close contact with the suppliers and the responsible contractors by mail and by phone.?£?
- Financial closure of winter and summer seasons.
- Able to draw up a risk analysis per creditor.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Accounts Payable
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting and Business administration
- Critical thinking skills and great communication skills.?£?
- The ability to interact successfully between our partners.?£?
- Able to communicate in English & Dutch
- An additional language (French, German, Spanish) is of a great advantage
If you are interested to learn more about this Dutch speaking AP Accountant opportunity, please contact Polly Stafford on +31208081102 or at Polly.Stafford@emearecruitment.eu
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.