Our client is an ambitious pioneer in the technology sector, operating on an international scale. With their technical expertise, they drive innovation to offer cutting edge, environmentally-aware products and services in a dynamic marketplace.
VAT Analyst, Noord Holland, Netherlands
In a brand new role to support growing business needs, we are currently recruiting a VAT Analyst to join their central Finance function for Europe.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Managing relationships with 3rd party providers and tax authorities throughout Europe
- Reviewing and coordinating the filings of 3rd party service providers
- Preparing and reviewing indirect tax returns and reporting to local tax authorities
- Reconciling GL accounts and performing GL entries
- Creating, maintaining and improving different processes and activities related to VAT
- Driving process improvement initiatives, leading on VAT-related projects
- Advising and supporting internal stakeholders on VAT-related matters
- Supporting ad hoc activities and project management
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in an international environment
- ERP system experience and a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- A proactive and adaptable approach to your work
- A keen eye for detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in applying for this VAT Analyst role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation, please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.