We’re looking for a Tax Specialist on behalf of our client, a growing international group with business interests across the commodities, logistics, energy and service industries. With a passion for excellence, their mission is to provide environmentally conscious and quality services to support the global economy.
Tax Specialist – Noord Holland / Netherlands
In a newly created role, we are recruiting a Dutch speaking Tax Specialist to support their companies in the Netherlands, and join their dynamic and driven team in Amsterdam, their EMEA headquarters.
Your duties as Tax Specialist will include, although will not be limited to:
- Preparing and reviewing Dutch CIT, Dutch VAT tax returns and Intrastat declarations
- Ensuring compliance with Tax and Accounting procedures, and adherence to local and global Tax laws
- Handling timely and accurate cash Tax payments to the Tax authorities
- Preparing Tax reporting packages for the Dutch companies
- Coordinating transfer pricing documentation updates with the external Tax advisors
- Assisting in the internal monitoring of transfer pricing versus benchmarks
- Creating, maintaining and improving different processes and activities related to Tax
- Driving process improvement initiatives; leading on Tax-related projects
- Advising and supporting internal stakeholders on Tax-related matters
- Supporting ad hoc activities
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experience working in an international environment
- A proactive and adaptable approach to your work
- A keen eye for detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Specialist role, please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.