We’re currently looking for a Tax Accountant on behalf of our client, an established leading brand within the consumer goods industry, operating on an international scale. With their technical expertise and market knowledge, they drive innovation to offer cutting edge products, and pride themselves on delivering high quality products and incredible value for their customers.
Tax Accountant, Noord Holland, Netherlands
In a new role to support growing business needs, we are currently recruiting a Tax Accountant to join their central Finance function for Europe.
Your duties as Tax Accountant will include, although will not be limited to:
- Managing relationships with 3rd party providers and tax authorities throughout Europe
- Reviewing and coordinating the filings of 3rd party service providers
- Preparing and reviewing CIT and VAT tax returns, and reporting to local tax authorities
- Coordinating transfer pricing documentation updates with the external tax advisors
- Assisting in the internal monitoring of transfer pricing versus benchmarks
- Reconciling GL accounts and performing GL entries
- Creating, maintaining and improving different processes and activities related to tax
- Driving process improvement initiatives; leading on tax related projects
- Advising and supporting internal stakeholders on tax related matters
- Supporting ad hoc activities and project management
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in an international environment
- ERP system experience and a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- A proactive and adaptable approach to your work
- A keen eye for detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Accountant role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.