Our client is an expanding, international company with a European Headquarter in Amsterdam. They are currently looking to appoint a Group Treasurer into their join their centralised Treasury Team. As the Group Treasurer, you will be a part of the Management Team and will provide general treasury support to the operating businesses in terms of liquidity, foreign exchange management and cash management.
Group Treasurer, Amsterdam, Noord Holland / Moscow
It is an excellent position for the ambitious senior professional with experience in corporate treasury, looking for professional development in a challenging environment. The company is a dynamically growing organisation, where you can develop your technical skillset and grow further within the business.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Defining and implementing the strategies, plans, policies and procedures to manage the Treasury risks facing the company.
- Implementing the Group Treasury Risk Management Policies.
- Managing the Group's liquidity position in conjunction with Group Corporate Finance.
- Advising management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- Executing a Group financing plan in line with the Group's budget and strategic plans.
- Managing the Group's debt portfolio ensuring compliance with financial covenants and general undertakings.
- Assessing the Group's foreign exchange exposure and identifying cost effective methods of managing this exposure within Group Treasury policy guidelines.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate financial institutions in terms of liquidity management and treasury operations in conjunction with Corporate Finance.
- Pro-actively managing the relationships with Group Finance, Group Tax, Group subsidiaries, auditors and operational banks.
- Board level reporting on Group Treasury operations, liquidity and debt portfolio.
- Maintaining the Treasury Management System and managing constant automation of the treasury data and processes.
- University Degree in Finance and relevant accounting or treasury qualification.
- Min. 10 years of professional experience, including 5 years in senior level role in a corporate treasury department.
- Being a technical expert while having the ability to lead projects and to influence and motivate others.
- Excellent knowledge of hedging techniques and great understanding of the operations of capital markets.
- Ability to work in unstructured environment and being flexible and adaptive to the very fast-changing conditions of the environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
If you are interested in applying for this Group Treasurer role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.