Our client is a multinational business with a European headquarter located in Amsterdam. They are currently looking to appoint a Payroll Specialist (Russian & English Speaker), who will provide the full spectrum of payroll support for the Corporate offices around the Globe.
Payroll Specialist (Russian & English Speaker), Amsterdam, Noord Holland
It is an excellent position for an ambitious person with experience in international payroll looking for professional development in a challenging environment.
Some key responsibilities:
- Manage the payroll for multiple entities across various jurisdictions (European and non-European countries).
- Run the payroll reports, coordinate and check the payroll with external vendors, validating payroll journal and making sure payments are made timely and 100% accurately.
- Maintain relationships with external payroll vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preparation of payroll.
- Responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines.
- Manage relationships with various payroll providers with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports.
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with Finance and Treasury teams.
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies.
- Manage payroll and tax audits.
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations.
- Support Finance teams with month-end close and reporting activities.
- Support various internal and external audits.
- Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects.
- Bachelors degree required
- Min. 2 years of experience within international payroll
- Experience with multiple countries payroll preferred
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees, and local payroll providers
- Advanced Excel skills including the use of Excel as an analytical and reporting tool
- A keen eye for detail with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- High level of honesty, integrity, strong work ethics, flexibility and commitment
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Detail oriented and the desire to learn
- Flexible and open to changes
- Ability to create effective working relations with other including remote teams
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Specialist (Russian & English Speaker) role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.