Join an international, world-leading organisation with offices located in The Hague. With advancing technologies and a growing portfolio of services, the company are excited to offer the opportunity to join their Group Control function in the role of FP&A Specialist.
FP&A Specialist, The Hague, Noord Holland
The FP&A Specialist role is ideally suited to a dedicated and ambitious Finance professional looking to advance their career; providing senior management with timely, transparent and meaningful information and insights to support fact-based business decisions.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Specialist:
- Working within an international Control function, you will work closely with the Group Controller and C-Level by delivery of meaningful and detailed analysis on business performance.
- Supporting financial planning execution through preparation of detailed presentations ahead of strategic meetings.
- Reviewing and developing KPIs across the business.
- Building relationships and trust across the business to promote disclosure of key metrics – from transaction to consolidation level.
- Involvement in projects and strategy planning, with scenario-based analysis and competitor insights.
- Supporting the monthly forecast process and driving ongoing process improvement to Financial Planning & Analysis processes and systems.
- Ideally qualified to or nearly qualified in a professional accounting certification, such as CPA, ACCA, CA
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics-related field
- 5+ years’ experience in an analytical finance role – such as advisory, M&A/Deals in Big 4 or having worked in FP&A in a large international business environment
- Strong communication skills. Inquisitive mind and hunger to improve process
- Power BI experience is essential, and Excel and PowerPoint also required
- Fluency in English essential, Dutch also beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this FP&A Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.