Our client, an international logistics company, listed on a stock exchange and present in over 30 countries, is currently looking to appoint an FP&A Manager to join a global financial team in their office in Amsterdam.
FP&A Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
This is a stand-alone position, reporting to the Regional Finance Controller and cooperating closely with senior stakeholders across the business. The jobholder will be providing detailed analysis of business insights to the European Region to support the decision makers and to develop their growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on practical approach, keen on looking for the improvements across the business and providing guidance in a challenging and dynamic business environment.
- Driving the planning & reporting processes for the production of the 3 Year Plan, Annual Budget, the periodic Forecasts, Monthly business performance reviews and weekly Flash reports
- Reviewing and interpreting performance for trends and variations (including KPIs) delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis which translate these in to actionable plans for communication to management and other commercial managers
- Leading responsibility for controlling the investment appraisal program within Continental Europe, setting standards and defining relevant process improvements & efficiencies
- Actively involved in business development and identify new business streams including commercial pricing models, acquisitions, other investment proposals (including review of capital investment programmes)
- Focusing on understanding & solving business challenges with practical solutions based upon data based insights
- Critically reviewing, initiate and lead system & process improvement projects such as strategy evaluation, revenue recognition & labour analysis, scenario planning & application of commercial policy
- Advising and supporting the regional teams on all other commercial and investment finance matters
- Developing detailed working knowledge of key systems - billing, rostering, labour and purchasing, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- University Degree, financial qualification will be a plus.
- Min. 5 years of experience in FP&A Department of international company.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to identify, address and communicate issues and correction actions successfully at all levels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the region.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and flexible attitude to work .
- Experience of managing and adapting to the challenges of different cultures and legislation.
- Experienced user of Excel is a must.
- Understanding of technology landscape within the financial arena.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch language.
If you are interested in applying for this FP&A Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.