Our client is an international leader offering critical solutions to industry; maximizing research and technology to make a positive impact on society.
FP&A Analyst, Noord Holland, Netherlands
We are currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join and grow within their finance function, reporting to the Finance Manager and acting as business partner; a key chance to be part of an award winning business at a particularly exciting time for the industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for an inquisitive individual who can manage complex and abstract analysis to support commercial decision making.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Acting a business partner to senior management providing P&L analysis and highlighting risks and opportunities
- Preparing and communicating financial forecasts, analyses and budgets for monthly, quarterly and yearly periods
- Profitability reporting to provide insight into relevant drivers including sales and margin against target
- Conducting additional financial analysis as required; supporting ad hoc activities and projects
- Driving data improvement and analytics initiatives
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure best practice
- Working with peers and management to achieve objectives
- Support ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in finance/accounting/business or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a relevant position in a multinational business
- Fluent in English
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and build relationships
- A keen eye for detail and planning and problem solving skills
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager Global FP&A role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.