Our client is a pioneer within the Telecommunication, Media and Technology sector, and they are searching for an ambitious Assistant Controller. This newly created role offers an opportunity to work within an organization that has vast expansion plans and opportunity to be part of their journey.
Assistant Controller, Hilversum
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and someone who has strong communication skills. In return, our client offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international business with the prospects a great career development.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller:
- Liaising with several global counterparties to assist in the forecasting process.
- Compiling management reports and analyzing financial results on a global level.
- Assisting in providing financial results to several business parties on a timely basis.
- Providing input and information for presentations to stakeholders.
- Responsible for substantive and periodic updating of management reports.
- Assisting in driving process improvements and the greater understanding and clarity of financial results.
- Ad-hoc financial requests providing insights into the business.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified
- Strong Excel skills, preferable also with Google sheets.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in controlling/accounting/business role, preferable in a high growth, international company.
- Understanding of financial accounting. (Preferable also IFRS)
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages are a bonus.
- Insight into financial numbers and business acumen.
- Fulltime availability
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to Gemma.email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Gemma Hart in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.