Financial Analyst - 9 month contract (Potential of staying longterm)
Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Are you immediately available and looking for a new assignment?
EMEA recruitment is working with a Global FMCG company with a strong manufacturing presence, who are looking to welcome an Interim Financial Analyst, to join the business for a period of 9 months, with the potential of extension or staying long term
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated self-starter who can manage complex analysis.
Main Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst:
- Assist with the monthly reporting process for management accounts providing key analytical input into business performance
- Preparation of sales, marketing and fixed costs related accruals
- Providing key analytical input into business performance with emphasis on product category/brand/customer profitability.
- Assisting with accurate and complete recognition of revenue and control of sales and marketing costs.
- Assist in financial planning and forecasting to the preparation of the annual operating plan/budget and monthly/quarterly latest estimates/forecasts.
- Assist with brand/customer/category planning models
- Follow up on procurement, Purchase Orders & Requisitions.
- Assist with monthly reporting processes.
- Preparation of sales and marketing related accruals.
- Assisting with the preparation of data loads to BI reporting & analysis, a compilation of management pack.
- Involvement in ad-hoc analysis and decision support.
Required Qualification's & Experience for the Interim Financial Analyst:
- At least 5 years' experience in an FP&A or controlling role
- Fluent English, Dutch language skills highly desirable
- Excellent Communication and Excel skills
- Accustomed to working under pressure, with strict deadlines
- Must hold a valid work permit for the Netherlands
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Financial Analyst role and would like to learn more about the opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sarah-Louise Wykes for a confidential conversation via email@example.com or contact our office on + 31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.