Our client, a global specialist manufacturing company, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager Global FP&A into their team in Amsterdam.
Senior Manager Global FP&A, Noord Holland, The Netherlands
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced FP&A professional with international exposure to work as business partner to C-level management and lead the global FP&A function providing a key link between commercial activities and financial performance.
The position is ideal for a proactive and ambitious individual who has strong communication and management skills, has an ability to understand complex business problems and who can ensure financial forecasts and results follow the executed commercial strategy.
This role requires international travel.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Leading and developing budgeting, reporting and analysis activities
- Driving monthly/quarterly reporting and variance analysis
- Developing analysis tools to better understand margins, deliver accurate budget and actual data and track performance
- Developing KPIs and KPI dashboards to meet strategic and commercial demands
- Collecting and tracking financial and operational KPIs and holding functions accountable to targets
- Driving continuous process improvement to ensure best practice on a local and global scale
- Providing analysis to support decision making regarding new business opportunities
- Acting as business partner driving strategic initiatives
- Carrying out risk and opportunity analysis to ensure the business is able to maximise returns and mitigate risks
- People management and development
- Support ad hoc projects as required
You will have:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- A financial qualification CFA, CA, ACA, CPA
- 15+ years' professional work experience in an international, matrix environment
- 10+ years’ FP&A experience
- Experience working with local, regional and global teams
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory
- An ability to communicate, negotiate and influence at all levels within an organisation
- A high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- A patient yet ambitious team-playing approach, pushing yourself and others to deliver the highest quality results
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager Global FP&A role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.