Our client, a global specialist manufacturing company, is currently looking to welcome a Global Accounting Transformation Manager into their team in Amsterdam.
Global Accounting Transformation Manager, Noord Holland, The Netherlands
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced accounting and reporting lead to oversee and develop the global accounting function ensuring accurate, timely reporting and being responsible for developing and implementing accounting best practice globally.
The position is ideal for an intuitive, driven, proactive and highly ambitious individual with strong communication skills.
This role requires international travel.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Leading and developing the financial accounting and reporting functions
- Creating a global accounting structure to ensure accurate and clear financial data for both financial and managerial reporting purposes
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS, J-SOX and internal controls
- Driving financial system transformation e.g. reporting, speed of close
- Identify opportunities for streamlining and automation
- Change management including supporting and coaching local entities
- Driving continuous process improvement to ensure best practice on a local and global scale
You will have:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance/Accounting and MBA (highly desirable)
- A further financial qualification CFA, CA, ACA, CPA
- 12+ years' professional work experience in an international, matrix environment
- 8+ years’ experience with complex accounting and IFRS
- Experience working with local, regional and global teams
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory
- Experience using SAP and Dynamics 365
- A confident communicator able to influence at all levels within the organisation
- A high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- A patient yet ambitious team-playing approach, pushing yourself and others to deliver the highest quality results
If you are interested in applying for this Global Accounting Transformation Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation, please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.