Our client, a leading international brand, operates within the consumer goods industry and has had phenomenal success offering disruptive innovation in an established market. We are currently recruiting an EMEA Accounting Director to join their central finance function; a unique opportunity to join a lively and ambitious organization.
EMEA Accounting Director, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The ideal candidate will be an experienced people manager who can oversee and develop the financial accounting function to ensure accurate, timely reporting, in compliance with IFRS and US GAAP.
Your role will include although will not be limited to:
- Leading and developing the financial accounting function across EMEA
- People management – leading a direct team of 4 and c20 indirect reports
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP, IFRS and SOX
- Driving financial system transformation and process improvements to support accounting policies and procedures
- Overseeing VAT Compliance requirements across EMEA
- Business partnering with senior level stakeholders
- Liaising with external auditors and managing annual audits
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or a recognized professional qualification RA, ACA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- An audit background in the Big4 would be preferred
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experienceUS GAAP and SOX experience
- Ideally experience working with SAP
- Strong people management skills and experience developing teams
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
If you are interested in applying for this EMEA Accounting Director role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.