Our client is an ambitious pioneer in the technology sector, operating on an international scale. With their technical expertise, they drive innovation to offer cutting edge, environmentally-aware products and services in a dynamic marketplace.
EMEA Tax Manager, Noord Holland, The Netherlands
We are currently recruiting a Tax Manager to join their tax function; a unique opportunity to join a growing business in a pivotal role focusing on the EMEA region.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate with 5+ years’ experience who has a hands on approach and can act as tax business partner to add value to the company regarding EMEA tax compliance and reporting.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Coordinating corporate income tax and other non-VAT compliance processes
- Managing tax processes for the statutory financial statements
- Forecasting and budgeting of cash taxes
- Assisting in quarterly US GAAP tax reporting processes
- Coordinating tax payments and assisting with tax audits in the region
- Driving process improvement and automation initiatives
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders – 3rd party providers, auditors and local tax authorities
- Actively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure best practice
- Working with peers and management to achieve objectives
- Support ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in tax/fiscal economics or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant position in a multinational business
- Previous experience working across multiple countries in the EMEA region
- Fluent in English
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and build relationships
- A self-starter accustomed to multitasking and prioritizing their work in a dynamic environment
- A keen eye for detail and planning and problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager Global FP&A role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.