Country Finance Manager
Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Our client is an expanding, international company in oil & gas industry. They are currently looking to appoint a Country Finance Manager into their new office in the Amsterdam area. As the Country Finance Manager, you will be a part of the Local Management Team and take care of the financial health of a newly established business unit.
The company, is a dynamically growing organisation, where you can develop your technical skillset and grow further within the business.
Some key responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day-to-day financial operations of local finance team.
- Leading the accounting and reporting.
- Ensuring tax and legal entity compliance - acting as an expert of local regulatory and statutory requirement.
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Driving process improvement and automation initiatives.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Managing external and internal audit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University Degree in Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance.
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in international finance.
- Professional finance qualification will be a plus.
- Exposure to IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
- Strong experience in statutory accounting and reporting as well as tax accounting.
- Great analytical skills combined with very good communication style.
- Hand-on approach with â€œcan doâ€ attitude.
- Fluent English, other language will be a plus (especially Scandinavian).
If you are interested in applying for this Country Finance Manager role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Diana Kruczkowska in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.